Related Links

Introduction

To make VB6 applications, we need an ocx or more to help us create beautifull and powerfull form.
In this blog, I want to share that ocx for u guys. Not all ocx are freeware, there are shareware n demos too. But, I hope, this blog can give you a new idea for your application.
I need your feedback guys. Thanks a lot..

Saturday, June 14, 2008

OOCALCVB

Before I knew this ocx, I really be bothered about the data that I need to export to the open office calc. After surfing the Internet, I finally found that this ocx is very helpful.
Thanks for the resultant. This Ocx is also freeware. Please try. Oh yes, do not forget the previous application must be installed in the open office computer.
Download

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Aditya,

My name is sashi. If possible could you please send me the Open Office OCX for Calc. I badly need that. It will be a great help if you could send me (sashionline@yahoo.com).

Thanks,
Sashi

My Another Blog